Sunday, April 13, 2008

Got Any Ideas?

I'm looking for some ideas. If you've looked at my web site, you know that I have a series of paintings that's titled "Bush League". It started as a satirical commentary on George Bush and his buddies, and "Bush League" fit it just fine.

Until now. Now we are seeing the last throes, if you will, of the Bush insurgency. In less than a year he'll be gone and already we're moving past him. My paintings are as well. While I'm still doing some satirical images, they're really about the state of our society and not about Republican neocons. To give you an idea, here are three of the most recent ones:





I'm notoriously bad at coming up with names ("Bush League" notwithstanding). So I'm issuing this call for help. Got any ideas for what this series of satirical paintings should be called?

1 comment: