Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Really Orange Day

It's baaaa-aaaaack. The dust, that is. Yes, it really is this orange. Damn stuff is coming in my air conditioner in my hooch as I write this, getting all over everything - desk, computer, bed, munchies, clean clothes (yes, I do have some ... or at least, I did).

Our little compound.

Here's how it looks from safely inside.

We'll be cleaning this up for days!

Okay, here's one from inside my bathroom. How would you like to see this sign hanging over your sink? I go through a lot of bottled water.

3 comments:

  1. Is it so bad that you can't even brush your teeth with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is! That's why they give us bottled water. Lots of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Thunder Run has linked to this post in the blog post From the Front: 07/31/2009 News and Personal dispatches from the front and the home front.

    ReplyDelete