Saturday, July 31, 2021

And Another Wedding Painting

I know, you must be getting tired of seeing me post all these wedding paintings.  Well, here's my fifth one of the year.  This was a surprise for the couple, from the aunt of the bride.  Surprises are always fun and this was no exception.  The location was the Twickenham House, located in northern North Carolina.  There's an overlook on a cliff with a spectacular view over a wide valley to the mountains on the far side.  The couple really wanted that view and I was happy to oblige.

I worked with some real professionals that made everything work so well.  Leigh Harrow, who managed the event for Twickenham House, ensured that everything went off on schedule and she did it with the brightest smile and cheeriest manner you can possibly imagine.  I took a lot of photos right alongside Matt of Matt Ray Photography and he was a total pro and very easy to work with.  And Elyse and Dustin of Serrano Film Company, who did the videos, were just the same.  Great crew and I would love to work right alongside any and all of them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment